4 bedroom detached house for saleNorbury Crescent, Norbury, SW16
- Stunning detached house set back from the road
- Bright bay-fronted reception room
- Contemporary kitchen/dining room with bi-folding doors
- Four spacious double bedrooms
- Two stylish bathrooms and guest cloakroom
- Manicured garden laid to lawn
- Paved driveway and garden to front
A newly refurbished four bedroom house with open-plan living space, presented in excellent condition and further benefiting from a good-sized rear garden and ample off-street parking.
This striking property is ideally located within easy reach of local shops and amenities on London Road and is situated just moments from Norbury Park and local sporting facilities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 993087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.