6 bedroom detached house for saleChapel Lane, Little Hale, NG34
- Six Generous Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms & Two Shower Rooms
- Three Reception Rooms & Large Conservatory
- Superb 21ft Breakfast Kitchen
- Presented to Good Standard
- Double Garage & Mature Gardens
- Pleasant Village Location
- Intercity Rail and A1 within 22 miles
- No Onward Chain; EPC Rating E
EXTREMELY SPACIOUS AND VERSATILE SIX BEDROOM HOME TOGETHER WITH EXTENSIVE MATURE GARDENS and is convenient for surrounding towns and amenities including A1 and intercity rail services located at Grantham 24 miles and Newark 26 miles to the west. This detached character house ideally suited to a large family or anyone requiring an abundance of space inside and out. Offered for sale with no onward chain, it has accommodation comprising; Sitting Room, Dining Room, Study, Large P Shaped Conservatory, Utility and Shower Room to the ground floor. In addition is a superb 21ft Breakfast Kitchen with pull our larder, Belfast sink, granite worktops among other great features. To the First Floor there are six Bedrooms, two of which are interconnecting served by an En-Suite Bathroom together with further Bathroom and Shower Room. Outside there is ample parking on the driveway leading to detached Double Garage whilst a further feature to the property are the extensive mature Gardens. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this particularly deceptive property.
Agent Note: Our Vendor advises the property is set in 1/2 an acre of land.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44200908.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR140233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.