4 bedroom town house for saleBramble Road, Bridgwater
Offers in Excess of £187,000
- Four bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Three-storey townhouse
- Garage and allocated parking
- Spacious accommodation
- Located in this popular Willstock development
- Low-maintenance rear garden
This MODERN, well-presented and SPACIOUS, four bedroom town house is situated in the popular Willstock development and benefits from enclosed rear GARDEN, GARAGE and allocated PARKING space.
The property is approached via the pavement with a paved path leading through the small front garden which is laid to slate chippings with a mixture of shrubs and bushes. The front door opens in to;
Features front facing double glazed window, radiator, telephone point and stairs to the first floor. Doors open in to ground floor accommodation including;
Living Room 9' 10" x 13' 4" ( 3.00m x 4.06m )
A light and airy living room presented in neutral decor and featuring front facing double glazed window, radiator, TV point, and fireplace with electric fire.
Located under the stairs, the cloakroom features radiator and sanitary ware to include low level flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back.
Kitchen / Diner 7' 1" min extending to 10' 5" max x 18' 11" ( 2.16m min extending to 3.18m max x 5.77m )
A modern kitchen/diner featuring rear facing double glazed French doors in to the garden and rear facing double glazed window, radiator, TV point, integrated central heating boiler and a fully fitted kitchen to include matching wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces, upstand and partly tiled walls over, one and a half bowl drainer sink, gas hob with electric oven below and cooker hood over and integrated fridge and freezer. Space and plumbing is available for a washing machine and dishwasher.
First Floor Landing
Features front facing double glazed window, radiator, airing cupboard, stairs rising to the second floor and doors to first floor accommodation including;
Master Bedroom 12' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.86m x 2.87m )
A spacious master suite which features rear facing double glazed window, radiator, telephone and TV aerial points and fitted wardrobes with full length sliding mirrored doors with shelving and hanging space within.
A Jack and Jill bathroom which can be accessed from the first floor landing or from the master suite and features rear facing obscure double glazed window, radiator, shaver point, extractor and a suite to include low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower over.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 8' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.64m )
A generous single bedroom presented in neutral decor and featuring front facing double glazed window and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Features loft access and door opening to second floor accommodation including;
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.18m )
Presented in neutral decor this second double bedroom features front facing double glazed windows, radiator, TV point and built in wardrobe with shelving and hanging space within.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 10' 1" ( 3.33m x 3.07m )
Also presented in neutral décor, features include rear facing double glazed window and radiator. Ample space is available for a double bed and a range of accompanying furniture.
A bright bathroom which features rear facing obscure double glazed window, extractor, shaver point, tile effect vinyl flooring, partly tiled walls and a suite in white to include low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps, glass screen and shower over.
The rear garden can be accessed from French style doors in the kitchen which open out on to a patio area ideal for entertaining with space for garden furniture. A further area is laid to decking with space for garden shed and barbecue and the remainder of the garden is laid to lawn and bordered by trees and shrubs. A paved path leads across the garden to the rear gate which provides access to;
Garage 17' 10" x 8' 3" ( 5.44m x 2.51m )
The garage is in a separate block and accessed via an up and over door with an allocated parking space in front. The garage tenure is leasehold.
From our Fox & Sons office in Taunton head down East Street and follow the A38/East Reach. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit on to Tone Way/A38, follow the road and at the next roundabout take the 2nd exit to continue on the A38. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto the M5 slip road to The Midlands/London/Bristol/Bridgwater, merge on to the M5 and at Junction 24 take the 1st exit on to Huntworth Lane/A38. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit on to Campion Way, turn right on to Clover Way and then turn left in to Bramble Road where the property will be identified by a Fox & Sons For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44201259.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.