1 bedroom cluster house for saleGarlondes, East Harling, Norwich
Sold STC £110,000
- GUIDE PRICE £110,000-£115,000
- One Bedroom
- Living Room/ Dining Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Front Garden
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Two Allocated Car Parking Spaces
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
CHAIN FREE this one bedroom cluster home is a fantastic buy to let or a first time buyer property, comprising living/diner, kitchen, upstairs bathroom and a double bedroom, please call to enquire your interest! GUIDE PRICE £110,000-£115,000!!
This one bedroom property is situated at the end of the cul de sac in the sought after village of East Harling. The property comprises a living room and kitchen downstairs with a large under the stair cupboard with stairs leading to the first floor landing, which provides access to the bedroom and bathroom. This home benefits from UPVC double glazed windows and is heated with electric heating. The gardens are located to the front of the property with 2 allocated car parking spaces in the allocated car park next to the property.
Lounge/ Diner 11' 8" x 11' 3" ( 3.56m x 3.43m )
Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows, UPVC front entrance door, stairs to first floor, wall mounted electric heater.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 5' ( 2.67m x 1.52m )
A range of wall and base units with an inset stainless steel sink, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine, cooker space, under stair cupboard, tiled flooring. UPVC double glazed window to front aspect
Doors leading to the bedroom and bathroom with access to roof space
Bedroom 10' x 9' 8" Max ( 3.05m x 2.95m Max )
Built in double wardrobe cupboard, built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Bath with shower mixer, splash curtain and rail, W.C., wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, wall mounted electric convector fan.
The Garden is to the front of the property, enclosed by fencing and a concrete pathway leading to the front door, benefiting from two allocated car parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44201265.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB105340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.