1 bedroom flat for saleEllswood Court, Lovelace Road, Surbiton
- Top floor
- Attractive communal gardens
- Popular tree lined road
- Southerly aspect balcony
- Well maintained building
- Bike storage
- Long lease
- Refitted kitchen and bathroom
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Short walk to train station
A beautifully presented top floor flat with balcony, in a well presented and excellently positioned purpose built development. The property is situated within walking distance of Surbiton mainline railway station, in a popular and tree lined residential street in the heart of Surbiton. The property has well-maintained communal areas, accessible by security entry phone system, a southerly aspect balcony overlooking attractive communal gardens, a well-proportioned reception room, refitted kitchen and bathroom, double glazing and gas central heating. Other features include a long lease, low outgoings and covered bike storage.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44201745.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUR003B05. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawes & Co, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.