Land for saleSide Row, Newark
Offers in Region of 1,430 sq. ft. | £120,000
- Individual Building Plot
- 1,430 sq.m (0.393 Acre Approximately)
- Full Planning Permission Granted
- Proposed Detached Dwelling
- 192 sq.m Including Garage
- Stunning Design Proposed
- Walking Distance of Town Centre
- EPC Exempt
* Individual Building Plot * 1,430 sq.m (0.35 Acre Approximately) * Full Planning Permission Granted * Proposed Detached Dwelling * 192 sq.m Including Garage * Stunning Design Proposed * Walking Distance of Town Centre *
* Individual Building Plot
* 1,430 sq.m (0.39 Acre Approximately)
* Full Planning Permission Granted
* Proposed Detached Dwelling
* 192 sq.m Including Garage
* Stunning Design Proposed
* Walking Distance of Town Centre
An individual building plot conveniently situated in the Beacon Hill Road area and just a short distance from Newark town centre. The plot extends to over one third of an acre (0.393 acres) with frontage and proposed access from Side Row and a return frontage to Top Row. This unique elevated site within the town boundary presents an exciting opportunity for self build project or development scheme.
Full Planning Permission is granted for a detached bungalow with a stunning vaulted ceiling design. The planned accommodation provides open plan kitchen and living space, a living room with vaulted ceiling, three bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite, utility room and integral garage. The property with a gabled elevation will have a commanding situation on rising ground with a long driveway approach.
Side Row is situated within a short walking distance of Newark town centre, Northgate and Castle railway stations. An ideal location for commuting to Nottingham, Lincoln or London.
Town And Country Planning - Full Planning Permission is granted under Newark & Sherwood District Council reference 14/00523/FUL for the proposed new dwelling and the conditional consent is dated 11th June 2014 valid for three years.
A copy of the Planning Permission and the approved plans can be inspected at the agents office or accessed on Newark & Sherwood District Council website: http://www.newark-sherwooddc.gov.uk/planningapplications/
Services - Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage are understood to be available. There have been no investigations and purchasers should satisfy themselves on the availability of services.
Tenure - The land is freehold.
Possession - Vacant possession will be given on completion.
Community Infrastructure Charge - The community infrastructure charge is stated in the Planning Permission. Self builders may apply for exemption prior to commencement of works.
Viewing - Strictly by appointment with the selling agents.
Plan - A Promap scale 1:1,250 is attached to these particulars for identification purposes.
Covenant - The vendor wishes to place a covenant on the site to preserve the cherry tree in the South East corner of the site.
Note: We are informed that there is a wartime underground air raid shelter in part of the site.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44202168.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26493284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Watkinson & Partners, Newark - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.