4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLower Cookham Road, Maidenhead
- BUILT BY AWARD WINNING DEVELOPER SHANLY HOMES
- 10 YEAR INSURANCE BACKED WARRANTY
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LIVING/DINING ROOM
- EN-SUITE & TWO BATHROOMS
- GARDENS & PARKING
- PLOT 1 IS THE RIGHT HAND SIDE PLOT
- INTERNAL IMAGES ARE REPRESENTATIVE IMAGES
Plot 1 is a new four bedroom, three bathroom semi-detached family home built by award winning developer 'Shanly Homes'. Benefitting from a large living/dining room to the rear with access to the garden via double doors, and a separate front-facing kitchen/breakfast room.
Camlet Place, in Lower Cookham Road, Maidenhead, is a new development of 2 semi-detached and 3 terraced three bedroom family homes, and a one bedroom apartment, all built to the high standards homeowners have come to expect from a Shanly Homes development.
These beautiful homes make maximum use of the available space, bringing you generously proportioned living spaces,
and are perfectly situated to take advantage of Maidenhead’s superb facilities — including the Waterways restoration and regeneration project — and transport links.
Maidenhead offers excellent educational opportunities and leisure activities, so is perfect for families looking for the perfect work-life balance. Sports enthusiasts are well catered for in Maidenhead, with rugby, athletics, cricket, hockey, football, archery and cycling clubs, a well-equipped leisure centre and a weekly free Parkrun. Maidenhead Rowing Club is based right next to Maidenhead Bridge or why not hire a canoe for the day or weekend, and paddle to one of the
town’s neighbouring villages?
It’s easy to get around by road as well, as the A4 passes through Maidenhead and the M4 can be joined at junction
8/9, just a short drive from home, opening up access to the full motorway network via the M25. Maidenhead station offers fast services to London in as little as 23 minutes, and is currently undergoing a range of improvements as
part of the Crossrail project.
Kitchen & Utility Room
Integrated appliances to include:
AEG stainless-steel electric single oven
AEG combination microwave
AEG five-burner gas hob
AEG flat glass extractor hood
A rated AEG dishwasher
A+ rated AEG fridge/freezer
Freestanding AEG washer/dryer
Quality contemporary kitchen units featuring:
LED under-unit and plinth lighting
Granite worktops with matching up stands
FRANKE stainless-steel underslung sink with FRANKE Olympus taps
Granite back plate
Bathroom & En-Suite
White Ideal Standard Soft Mood sanitaryware
Ideal Standard chrome taps
Thermostatically controlled shower
Crosswater/Simpsons Design shower screens
Half-height Minoli wall tiles around sanitaryware, full height to shower cubicle and shower
Minoli ceramic tiling to the floor
Heated towel rail
Double-glazed PVCu windows
Vicaima light oak flush veneer internal doors with chrome-finish ironmongery
Security locks to windows
Aico smoke and heat detector
BT point to reception rooms, living room and all bedrooms
Sky+ wired to living/dining room, kitchen and master bedroom, with TV points to remainder (satellite connection is subject to purchaser’s individual subscription)
Vaillant gas-fired boiler
Myson thermostatically controlled radiator valves
Honeywell digital thermostat, allowing for full zone heating
Fully fitted wardrobes to bedrooms 1 and 2
Security lights to entrance porch and French doors
Front and rear gardens turfed and landscaped
Eastlands Indian sandstone path and patio finish
Tegula paving to driveway and parking
Closeboard fencing to boundary
A rated appliances
100% energy efficient lighting
*This brochure has been prepared from plans supplied by the developer. Roger Platt have yet to verify the information derived from these plans because of the stage of construction.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.