3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLove Lane, Wisbech
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge, dining room and kitchen
- Gas central heating
- Walking distance to town
- NO CHAIN
CLOSE TO TOWN! This vacant town house is situated within a short walk to the town centre and must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The property comprises a lounge, dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom.
CLOSE TO TOWN! This vacant town house is situated within a short walk to the town centre and must be viewed to be fully appreciated. On the ground floor there is a lounge, dining room and kitchen then on the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, there is a courtyard garden that is enclosed with fencing and part brick wall. The garage is situated a few metres from the house along Love Lane.
Lounge 18' 8" max x 13' 5" ( 5.69m max x 4.09m )
Dining Room 13' x 12' 11" max ( 3.96m x 3.94m max )
Kitchen 19' 8" x 10' 3" ( 5.99m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 1 13' x 11' 8" ( 3.96m x 3.56m )
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 10' 8" ( 4.11m x 3.25m )
Bedroom 3 13' x 6' 4" narrowing to 5' 2" ( 3.96m x 1.93m narrowing to 1.57m )
Bathroom 10' 1" x 5' 9" ( 3.07m x 1.75m )
The property can be found a short walk from our town centre offices. Call in to book a viewing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44202639.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.