3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSwinston Hill Road, Dinnington, Sheffield
Sold STC £100,000
- TRADITIONAL THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- Of particular interest to the property developer
- Lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
ONE FOR THE DEVELOPER!! This traditional three bedroom semi detached property requires modernisation and offers great potential. Benefiting from a generous rear garden and is offered for sale with no upward chain. Located close to the many amenities within Dinnington.
Traditional three bedroom semi detached property priced to reflect the need for re-development but offers fabulous potential to the developer or first time buyer. Standing within good sized gardens with accommodation comprising lounge, kitchen, downstairs bathroom, three bedrooms. The property is located within a short distance from Dinnington which hosts a selection of shops, supermarkets and transport facilities.
Double glazed front entrance door opens into the lobby with stairs ascending to first floor.
Lounge 13' 7" into bay x 12' 5" into recess ( 4.14m into bay x 3.78m into recess )
Front facing room with double glazed bay window, fireplace with open grate fire. Central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 10' 9" at the widest point ( 3.07m x 3.28m at the widest point )
Currently comprising base units with sink and drainer, space for gas cooker, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and rear timber glazed door. Pantry housing the combination boiler. Inner lobby to the bathroom
Comprising bath, low flush WC, partial tiling to the walls, radiator and double; glazed window.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 12' 7" to side of chimney breast ( 4.34m x 3.84m to side of chimney breast )
Main bedroom with double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and walk in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 7' 11" excluding door ( 3.07m x 2.41m excluding door )
Rear facing room with double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.16m x 2.26m )
Rear facing room with double glazed window and radiator
Outside And Gardens
The front of the property has a lawned garden and a path extending to the rear which has a further garden of sizeable proportions.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44202642.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.