2 bedroom apartment for saleVicarage Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham
Sold STC £180,000
- BEAUTIFUL TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- IMMACULATE REFITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- LOVELY SUNNY VIEWS OVER THE GROUNDS OF THE DEVELOPMENT
- EASY COMMUTING DISTANCE TO THE QUEEN ELIZABETH HOSPITAL, AND BIRMINGHAM UNIVERSITY
- LOCATED IN B15 POSTCODE
BEAUTIFUL TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT ******* LOCATED IN B15 POSTCODE ****** IMMACULATE REFITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN ****** LOVELY SUNNY VIEWS OVER THE GROUNDS OF THE DEVELOPMENT ***** EASY COMMUTING DISTANCE TO THE QUEEN ELIZABETH HOSPITAL, AND BIRMINGHAM UNIVERSITY.
An immaculately presented Ground Floor Apartment located in the prestigious B15 Postcode, being walking distance of the main Hagley Road, with all the many transport links into the City. The apartment itself boosts a newly Fitted Breakfast Kitchen, Great Lounge with lovely sunny views over the development grounds. Two Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom with Separate WC, This Property also benefits from an extended Lease.
The property is approached via a communal entrance door with security entry system leading to main entrance door.
Radiator, doors to all accommodation and door to storage cupboard.
Lounge 12' 10" x 20' 5" ( 3.91m x 6.22m )
Double glazed raised bay window plus one double glazed window, radiator and feature fireplace with concealed lighting.
Newly Fitted Kitchen Breakfast 10' 7" x 12' 1" ( 3.23m x 3.68m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, double oven, extractor fan, radiator, breakfast bar, tiling to floor, door to storage/airing cupboard having towel rail.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' 11" into wardrobes ( 3.94m x 3.63m into wardrobes )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobe, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.97m )
Double glazed raised bay window, radiator and tv ariel point.
Double glazed window and low level flush wc.
White bathroom suite with double glazed window, radiator, wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer taps.
Located in a seperate block in close proximity of the apartment.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.