3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Grove, Houghton Conquest, Bedford
Sold STC £270,000
- Three bedroom semi-detached
- Driveway for at least 3 cars
- Spacious lounge including wood burner
Ideally located three bedroom semi-detached in Houghton Conquest. Stunning views overlook the church and within close proximity to local amenities. Comprising of entrance hall, lounge and kitchen/diner to the ground floor, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Large driveway with garage and garden.
William H Brown are pleased to present this ideally located three bedroom semi-detached property in the popular location of Houghton Conquest. With stunning views overlook the church and within close proximity to local amenities, schools and pubs this property really isn't to be missed! Comprising of entrance hall, lounge and kitchen/diner to the ground floor, three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor it really does tick all the boxes. Further benefits include, driveway for at least three cars, garage and rear garden.
Double glazed door and window to front aspect and radiator
Lounge 15' 6" x 15' 5" ( 4.72m x 4.70m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, open fire with wood burner, understairs cupboard, radiator, Telphone and TV point.
Kitchen/diner 15' 9" x 9' 8" ( 4.80m x 2.95m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, work surfaces over, two stainless steel sinks with one bowl, integrated electric double oven with grill and gas hob with cooker hood over, integrated dish washer and fridge, central heating boiler, radiator, stud ceiling lighting, Double glazed window to rear aspect eith patio doors to garden.
Stairs from lounge, Double glazed window to side aspect, cupboard and loft access
Bedroom One 10' 5" upto wardrobe x 8' 2" ( 3.18m upto wardrobe x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 2" ( 3.43m x 2.79m )
Doible glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 6' 5" ( 2.54m x 1.96m )
Doible glazed window to front aspect, built in cupboard and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fully tiled, suite comprises of jacuzzi style bath with shower over with cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and extractor fan.
Driveway for at least three cars, brick surround and leading to garage.
Fenced surround, partly decked entertainment area with stud lighting, partly laid to lawn, half sheded storage, LPG Storage area and Access to garage.
Garage 20' 1" x 8' 7" ( 6.12m x 2.62m )
Power and lighting with electric up and over door, plumbing and space for washing machine and tuble dryer, single glazed window to rear aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44202696.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.