3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBallifield Road Sheffield, S13
- 3 bedroom semi detached property
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Large, bright reception room
- Generous sized bedrooms
- Private southerly facing rear garden with feature decking area
- Detached garage and driveway for parking up to 3 vehicles
- Conveniently located to local amenities and transport links
- Popular location
We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached property. Situated in this sought after area and conveniently located to local shops, schools and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed rooms.
The property comprises of entrance hallway, kitchen, living room, WC and storage cupboard under stairs on the ground floor. The stairs lead to three bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and bathroom.
To the exterior of the property is a detached garage, driveway with parking for up to 3 vehicles. To the rear is an enclosed and private south facing garden.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44202849.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference nej-75w7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.