3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandringham Road, Bredbury, Stockport, Cheshire
- Three Bedrooms
- Recently Refurbished to High Standard
- Semi Detached House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- Open Plan Living Room/Dining Room
- Garden & Decked Area to the Rear
- GCH & Double Glazed, Sold with No Chain
- Viewing is Essential to Appreciate the Property
Harvey Scott are pleased to bring to the market this recently refurbished to a high standard, three bedroomed semi detached house located in the popular area of Bredbury. The property briefly comprises of entrance hallway with downstairs WC leading off to open plan living room/dining room, modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances and door leading out to the rear garden. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern three piece bathroom suite in white. The property has been recently refurbished together with fitted carpets throughout and is ideal for a young family or first time buyer. The property benefits from gas central heating as well as being fully double glazed, to the rear of the property there is a well proportioned garden with decked and lawned area. To the front of the property there is a front garden, viewing is essential to appreciate the condition.
Property ref: 121_302_4241550
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44202912.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4241550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey Scott, Davenport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.