2 bedroom apartment for salePreston Road, Brighton, East Sussex
Sold STC £430,000
- A Gated Development Overlooking Preston Park
- Convenient For Brighton Mainline Railway Station
- The Majority Of Apartments With Balconies/Terraces
- Many With Stunning Views Across The Park And Tennis Courts
- All Apartments With Allocated Parking
- A 10 Year CRL Warranty
- Engineered Oak Flooring In Living Areas
- Contemporary High-Gloss Kitchens
- Integrated Branded Appliances
- Porcelanosa Bathrooms And En-Suites
**LAST 2 BED REMAINING!**Call Oakley on 01273 688 881**
A prestigious development of 31 luxurious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments in a gated environment opposite Preston Park and the tennis courts.
A full price list is available upon request.
An outstanding new collection of 31 contemporary apartments built by Cross Stone Homes opposite Preston Park in Brighton.
Parq offers the perfect combination of distinctive design and a sought after parkside location, within easy reach of Brighton Mainline Station. Preston Park is gifted with great amenities, transport links, level access to the seafront, local shopping facilities and not to mention the largest park in the city.
Apartments range from 1 bedroom homes of 511 sq ft, 2 bedroom homes from 576 sq ft to 3 bedroom homes of up to 1142 sq ft. These stunning new parkside homes all have allocated parking and the majority offer balconies or terraces, many with park views.
The development is being created with quality in mind and every apartment will be finished to exacting standards throughout with an attractive modern design.
Take a virtual tour of an apartment - visit www.parqbrighton.co.uk or call 01273 688881 for more information.
Property ref: 121_1567_4129720
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44203131.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4129720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakley Property, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.