4 bedroom detached house for saleGrove Gardens, Elm, Wisbech
Sold STC £250,000
- Spacious detached house
- Four double bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Stunning kitchen/diner
- Double glazing, gas central heating
- Off road parking, garage & enclosed rear garden
SIMPLY STUNNING! This modern and spacious detached home is located in the popular village of Elm and has four double bedrooms, en-suite, stunning kitchen/diner, utility, living room, bathroom & ground floor wc. Outside has off road parking, garage & rear garden. Viewing essential
Located in the popular village of Elm is this modern property that is in immaculate condition throughout. There is a lovely bay fronted living room that is open plan to a stunning kitchen/diner with modern units and a built-in oven. A useful utility and a wc completes the ground floor accommodation while upstairs there are four double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from having an en-suite shower room. There is also a family bathroom including a bath with a shower over, wc and wash basin.
Outside provides off road parking, a garage and a rear garden including an artificial lawn, patio area and garden shed. The property benefits from having double glazing and gas central heating and as previously mentioned is well presented throughout making this house a must see!
Living Room 16' 8" x 10' 10" ( 5.08m x 3.30m )
Kitchen / Diner 17' 10" x 10' 4" ( 5.44m x 3.15m )
Utility Room 8' x 5' 6" ( 2.44m x 1.68m )
Ground Floor Wc
Master Bedroom 12' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.33m )
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.33m )
Bedroom Three 12' 10" max x 9' 4" ( 3.91m max x 2.84m )
Bedroom Four 8' 11" x 8' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.72m )
Family Bathroom 8' 11" x 7' 2" ( 2.72m x 2.18m )
Garage 16' 2" x 8' 7" ( 4.93m x 2.62m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Continue out of town taking note of Morrisons on your left hand side. At the roundabout proceed straight on and take the second turning right signposted Elm & Friday Bridge. Continue along and turn right into Grove Gardens, where the property will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44204211.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.