3 bedroom terraced house for saleManchester Street, Derby
- Mid Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Popular Location
- Ideal FTB
- Good Size Garden
- Viewing Advised
A well presented and maintained terraced property in a popular and convenient location in the Ashbourne Road area of the City. The accommodation would be ideally suited to a first time buyer in brief comprises of entrance porch, spacious open plan lounge and dining area, fitted
A well presented and maintained terraced property in a popular and convenient location in the Ashbourne Road area of the City. The accommodation would be ideally suited to a first time buyer and in brief comprises of entrance porch, spacious open plan lounge and dining area, fitted kitchen, side utility area, three good size first floor bedrooms and bathroom. Outside to the rear is a good size well tendered garden with large timber shed. The property is well placed for access to Derby City, local road links, University Campuses and Markeaton Park. An internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Having hardwood entrance door to the front and door giving access into:
Lounge/dining Area 23' 2" x 12' 1" ( 7.06m x 3.68m )
Having double glazed window to the front, two TV points, wood burner set into chimney breast with brick surround, gas fire (in the dining area), door to kitchen, decorative ceiling coving and stairs giving access to the first floor.
Kitchen 6' 2" x 12' ( 1.88m x 3.66m )
Fitted with matching wall and base units and work surfaces with complementary tiled spalshbacks incorporating a sink and drainer unit, Range cooker with extractor hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge, gas central heating radiator, double glazed sky-light and window to the side.
Having door from the kitchen, plumbing for washing machine and door giving access to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 12' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.91m )
Having double glazed window to the rear, gas central heating radiator and built-in overstairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 7' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.36m )
Having double glazed window to the front and original fireplace.
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 7' 10" ( 2.51m x 2.39m )
Having double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, gas central heating radiator, part tiled walls, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, extractor fan and obscure double glazed window to the rear.
To the rear of the property is good sized garden with gravelled and decked areas, large timber built shed and side access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44204325.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER204091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.