3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDalton Hill, Hamilton
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Sun Room Extension
- Single Garage
- Spectacular Views
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Available
This three bedroom chalet style semi-detached has recently been upgraded with kitchen and bathroom and enjoys stunning views across Lanarkshire from the front of the property. Benefits include a sun room and garage.
Situated in an elevated position enjoying spectacular views of Hamilton with grounds to the front, side and rear, this family home offers an abundance of features and qualities that must be viewed to be appreciated.
Entering via the front door into the bright hallway with windows either side of the door showcasing the views; the property follows a traditional layout but with rear extension. The front facing lounge has an open outlook and is open plan to the dining area to the rear of the property. The modern kitchen to the rear of the property has a range of wall and floor units and is finished in a black gloss style. The property then extends further into a sun room that gives access to the manageable rear garden.
On ascending the stairs the family bathroom has been recently refitted and has a white three piece suite and bath with shower over. The first floor of the property has three bedrooms with the front rooms enjoying open outlooks. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, single garage and driveway parking.
Dalton Hill is located within the popular Earnock district of the town which is particularly convenient for schooling, and for those travelling to East Kilbride and surrounding towns. Hamilton is home to excellent shopping facilities, sports amenities including golf courses, swimming baths, gyms and parks. There are several highly regarded schools as well as the nearby Hamilton College.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44205297.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML102022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.