4 bedroom detached house for saleNorthampton Road, Higham Ferrers, RUSHDEN
Offers in Excess of £350,000
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Three Reception Rooms
- Utility Room and Conservatory
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Garage and Workshop
We are delighted to offer to the market this four bedroom spacious family home situated in the sought after location of Higham Ferrers.
We are delighted to offer to the market this four bedroom spacious family home which is full of character and situated in the sought after location of Higham Ferrers. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, lounge with a multifuel burner within the original inglenook fireplace, dining room, family room, kitchen, utility, conservatory, stairs rising to the first floor where there are four bedrooms and the family bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a good size garden, a garage and a workshop there is also gated side access providing off road parking along with another gate for pedestrian access.
Door to front aspect, two windows to front aspect, two radiators, laminate flooring.
Utility Room 12' 5" x 7' 2" ( 3.78m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted base units with roll top work surfaces over, storage cupboard, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiling to splash back areas, plumbing for washing machine.
Family Room 11' 11" x 12' 9" ( 3.63m x 3.89m )
Two radiators, reclaimed floorboards, doors into lounge, conservatory and inner hall.
Brick and timber construction, windows to rear and side aspect, tiled flooring, doors into garden.
Lounge 13' 5" x 11' 8" plus recess ( 4.09m x 3.56m plus recess )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, telephone point, tv point, multifuel burner in original inglenook fireplace, floorboards are all original and refurbished.
Radiator, understairs cupboard, laminate flooring, doors to wc, dining room, kitchen, stairs to first floor.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 11' 10" ( 3.25m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 7' 4" ( 3.63m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, tiling to splash back areas. Electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, integral fridge/freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, two storage cupboards, door to garden.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, wc, wash hand basin, radiator.
Stairs from inner hall, loft access, stained glass window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 11" into recess x 13' 4" ( 3.94m into recess x 4.06m )
Two windows to front aspect, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" plus recess x 8' 11" up to shower room ( 3.38m plus recess x 2.72m up to shower room )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling, opening to shower room.
Wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiled, extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 9' 10" into recess ( 3.63m x 3.00m into recess )
Two double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator, telephone, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Four 6' 5" x 8' 5" ( 1.96m x 2.57m )
Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Obscure window to side aspect, radiator, bath with mixer taps over, wash hand basin, wc, shower cubicle, tiling, shaver point, storage cupboard housing boiler.
Wall enclosed rear garden, mature trees and shrubs, patio area, steps upto lawned area, gated side access, steps upto further paved area, garage, workshop and gate to side providing access to off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44205336.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD106047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.