2 bedroom maisonette for saleBracken Road, Maidenhead
- FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE
- IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE, BATHROOM
- REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE & PARKING
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
A two double bedroom first floor maisonette with garage and garden, which is in excellent condition throughout and has been priced to sell. An internal inspection of this great maisonette is highly recommended.
Stairs from the entrance hall, window to front, airing cupboard, loft access, radiator.
Lounge 15' 1" x 11' ( 4.60m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear, gas fireplace with wood surround and slate tiles, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point, coving.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 7' 6" ( 4.29m x 2.29m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed windows to rear and side, solid oak wall and base units, Asterite sink drainer, roll top work surfaces, splachbacks, cooker point, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge, breakfast bar, gas central heating boiler housed in cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, coving.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, picture rail.
Double glazed window to side, chrome towel rail, curved bath with mixer taps and Thermostatic shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, w.c., spotlights.
Lawn, gate to shed with power and light, decking (6m x 3m) with power, wooden double gates providing parking for three vehicles.
In block, up and over door.
From Maidenhead town centre take Shoppenhangers Road towards Cox Green and on reaching Cox Green turn right at the mini roundabout into Cox Green Road. Cross the next mini roundabout and turn left into Bracken Road.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44207193.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.