1 bedroom park home for saleHeath Farm Park, Barford St. Martin, Salisbury
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Refurbished Throughout
- Lovely Big Plot
- Off Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Over 40's
A lovely park home on the very popular Heath Farm Park. This home has recently been updated throughout and is situated on a very favourable plot backing on an open field.
The unit is situated within a popular park in a quiet location adjoining farmland on the edge of the village of Barford St Martin, which lies approximately 6 miles to the west of Salisbury. Local facilities include a school; church, public house and farm shop whilst on the eastern edge of the village is a Petrol Service Station, which sells groceries etc. There are further amenities available in Wilton, some 2½ miles to the east, whilst Salisbury itself offers a wider range of shopping, educational and leisure facilities. There is a bus stop immediately at the end of the park road with regular buses to Wilton and Salisbury. An additional service is offered on market days with buses into Salisbury Market on Tuesdays and Saturdays and Wilton Market on Thursday
uPVC double glazed door to the front.
Doors to bedroom, kitchen and bathroom, radiator.
Lounge 11' 8" x 11' 6" ( 3.56m x 3.51m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front and side, gas heater, wall lights, radiator, built in units.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 11' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.51m )
Dual aspect double glazed window to the side. Matching wall and base units, door to Lounge, stainless steel sink and drainer, rolled edge work surfaces, tiling to splashbacks, integrated electric oven, integrated gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for under counter fridge freezer, cupboard housing gas boiler.
Bedroom One 9' 11" to front of wardrobe x 9' 6" max ( 3.02m to front of wardrobe x 2.90m max )
uPVC double glazed window to the side, radiator.
Window to the side, bath with shower over, WC, sink.
The plot that the home sits in is the real selling point of this park home being private with plenty of space all around. the garden also backs onto open space.
COUNCIL TAX: Band A
CHARGES: Pitch Fee - £130 approx. per month; water and sewage rates £15 approx per month
Proceed west out of Salisbury on the A30 Wilton Road and at the Wilton roundabout turn left and proceed through the centre of Wilton along the Shaftesbury Road. On leaving Wilton proceed a further 3 miles until you reach the village of Barford St Martin. Follow the main road through the village bearing to the left and continue for approximately ¾ mile. At the signpost for Heath Farm Home Park turn left, then first left and follow the signs to the Visitors Car Park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44207202.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.