7 bedroom detached house for salePicketts Hill, Nr Frensham, Hampshire
- Wonderful rural location near Frensham on the Hampshire/Surrey border
- Galleried reception hall, impressive proportions, stunning accommodation
- Five versatile reception rooms including a cinema room
- Seven bedrooms, six luxury bathrooms
- Well-appointed kitchen, breakfast, family room with doors to the garden
- Fantastic Principal bedroom suite with bathroom, dressing room
- Detached triple garage
- Mature, parkland grounds of about 5.5 acres
- Planning permission granted for staff accommodation
Farnham 8 miles | Haslemere 9 miles | Guildford 16 miles | London 49 miles.
Located just a few miles from the Surrey/Hampshire border, Burford Place offers spacious accomodation featuring 5 reception rooms, including a cinema room, 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and a detached triple garage | EPC:D.
Picketts Hill (near Frensham) is a rural location within 5 miles of the A3, situated to the south of Farnham and within easy reach of Farnham, Bentley, Haslemere and Liphook stations with services into London/Waterloo taking approximately 1 hour.
There are a variety of village shops with more comprehensive facilities available at Haslemere, Farnham, Petersfield and Guildford.
The choice of schools is excellent, including The Royal School, St Edmunds and Amesbury at Hindhead, The Royal Senior School and St Ives in Haslemere, Highfield School and Brookham at Liphook as well as Churcher's College in Petersfield and Frensham Heights in Frensham.
Set in beautiful and secluded grounds of 5.5 acres with far reaching views across Hampshire countryside. Detached triple garage with additional triple garage/store. Lodge with PP for conversion to provide staff/guest cottage. There is potential for a pony paddock.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44208927.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRN140245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.