4 bedroom detached house for saleHelston Road, Rosudgeon, Penzance
- FANTASTIC 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- GENEROUS SIZE DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE
- BEAUTIFULLY FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM & EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- GOOD SIZE GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
- PARKING AND GARAGE
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- EPC RATING - C74
Four bedroom detached family home offering good size accommodation
Offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN is this lovely detached 4 bedroom family home. Situated within the heart of this popular semi-rural village which allows easy access to both Penzance and Helston town centres. The property itself offers light and airy accommodation to include a double aspect lounge, a most impressive fitted kitchen/breakfast room, large master bedroom with en-suite shower. To the rear is a family friendly landscaped garden whilst to the front is a parking area and garage. Altogether a superb home which needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
Offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN is this detached family home built in 2006 and benefits from a current Architects' Certificate. Situated within the heart of this popular semi-rural village which allows easy access to both Penzance and Helston town centres. The property itself offers light and airy accommodation with a double aspect lounge, a most impressive fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integral appliances, ground floor cloakroom, four double bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom. To the front of the property is a parking area whilst to the rear a good size garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN110063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.