2 bedroom apartment for saleTurnberry Gardens, Tingley, Wakefield
- Spacious 2nd (Top) Floor Apartment
- Two Bedroom Accommodation
- Spacious Lounge
- Separate Kitchen With Hob And Oven
- Popular Location
- Convenient For M62 Motorway Access
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating = C
An impressive two bedroom top floor apartment with PVCu double glazing and gas fired central heating. The property comprises briefly: Ground floor communal staircase rising to the 2nd floor (top floor). To the second floor the property comprises briefly: Private entrance hallway, spacious lounge, separate kitchen fitted with electric hob and inbuilt electric oven, two bedrooms and a bathroom fitted with three piece suite with fitted shower over the bath. Externally the property is set within communal maintained garden and off road parking is provided by one allocated parking space. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
Situated within a popular location this impressive apartment is conveniently situated for access onto the M62 motorway placing the principal trading centres of West Yorkshire within reasonable daily commuting distance. Tingley offers a range of local shopping amenities with further shopping and leisure amenities including an indoor market available at Morley Town Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44209617.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY111169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.