2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale53 The Crescent, Gowkshill, EH23 4PP
- Well proportioned main door lower villa
- Entrance hall with storage
- Lounge with open outlook
- Kitchen/breakfastroom with appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom with three piece white suite
- Gas central heating. Double glazing. Large gardens to front and rear
- EPC Band D, Council tax band B
Tel Agents 0131 561 5919 or 07595 820611
This is a bright, generously proportioned (59m sq) main door lower villa benefitting from gas central heating, double glazing. The accommodation comprises a reception hall, front facing lounge, fitted kitchen/breakfastroom with appliances and space for a small dining table, two double bedrooms and a bathroom with three piece white suite. There are large, well maintained gardens to both the front and rear of the property with ample unrestricted on street parking.
The property lies close to the local amenities of Newtongrange including Newtongrange Station, one of the stops on the Borders Railway train line making it extremely popular with commuters to Edinburgh (12 miles). It has a central park, primary school, modern sports complex/swimming pool, library, shops and excellent services all within the town. Gore Glen Woodland Park and nearby Vogrie Country Park offer a wooded 9-hole golf course and attractive wooded path networks. A large Tesco on the outskirts of Dalkeith plus the large retail parks at Straiton are readily accessible.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44215290.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 69900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.