1 bedroom flat for saleThe Hyde, Ware
Sold STC £185,000
- Well presented top floor flat
- Re-fitted kitchen and bathroom
- GCH & double glazing
William H Brown are delighted to offer this one bedroom top floor flat situated within a cul-de-sac setting. This well presented accommodation comprises of a lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, re-fitted bathroom and double bedroom with storage. DG windows, GCH and allocated parking.
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Entrance door, wall mounted radiator, two large storage cupboards and fitted carpet flooring.
Lounge / Diner 13' 4" x 12' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, wall mounted feature fireplace, fitted carpet flooring, television point and power points.
Fitted Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Space for cooker with extractor hood over plus space for washing machine, slimline dishwasher and fridge-freezer. Vinyl tile flooring, part tiled walls and power points.
Bedroom 13' 4" x 8' 9" ( 4.06m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet flooring, television point and power points.
Double glazed obscured window to front aspect. Suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin and low level wc. Wall mounted heated towel rail and tiled walls.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44215365.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.