3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Russets, Upwell, Wisbech
Sold STC £125,000
- Mid terraced house
- Three bedrooms
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Off road parking & enclosed rear garden
- No upward chain!
Come and view this impressive property with three bedrooms, large lounge/diner, modern kitchen & bathroom, conservatory and ground floor wc. Outside has multiple off road parking & enclosed rear garden. NO UPWARD CHAIN! VILLAGE LOCATION!
Located in the popular village of Upwell, which offers many local amenities, is this impressive mid terraced property. There is a recently fitted kitchen, lounge/diner, conservatory & wc on the ground floor with three bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor. The property has a driveway providing off road parking plus there is an additional parking space round the corner. There is also an enclosed garden to the rear with a gate leading to a large communal green. (Please note that there is a cost of £55 per annum to contribute towards the grass cutting). A viewing is essential to appreciate everything that is on offer with this property so call today to book your viewing slot. The property is being sold with no upward chain!
Kitchen 8' 2" x 7' 9" ( 2.49m x 2.36m )
Lounge / Diner 17' 10" max x 14' 8" max ( 5.44m max x 4.47m max )
Conservatory 12' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.89m x 2.84m )
Ground Floor Wc
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' 1" ( 3.63m x 2.46m )
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 6' 2" ( 2.59m x 1.88m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. At the A47 roundabout continue straight on and head towards the village of Outwell. At the mini roundabout turn right into Isle Road and continue along into the village of Upwell. Turn right into Pius Drove and then left into The Russets. Turn right and then left round the corner where the property will be found on your left hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44215368.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.