2 bedroom terraced house for saleFalkland Road, Greatfield Estate, Hull
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid Terraced Family House
- 2 Bedrooms (Plus fixed staircase to boarded roof space)
- Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Gardens Front and Rear
- Overlooks Green Area
OVERLOOKING GREEN AREA TO FRONT ELEVATION- THIS PROPERTY IS NOT TO BE MISSED! PERFECT "STARTER HOME"!
A modern style two bedroomed (with fixed staircase leading to boarded roof space with window) mid terraced family house, with gas fired central heating system and double glazing-where specified. Situated in this convenient/popular residential location overlooking green area to front elevation, served by shops, schools, good road links and regular public transport services. Must be viewed internally to avoid disappointment.
Comprising:- Entrance hall, lounge and fitted dining kitchen. First Floor:- Two bedrooms (with fixed staircase leading to boarded roof space with window), bathroom and separate wc. Outside:- Gardens front and rear.
With double glazed residential door and radiator
Lounge 15' max x 12' max ( 4.57m max x 3.66m max )
With picture window (double glazed), feature fireplace incorporating built in gas fire, radiator, coving and colonial style door.
Fitted Dining Kitchen 18' 4" x 8' 6" ( 5.59m x 2.59m )
With splash back tiling, inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, gas cooker point, plumbing for automatic washing machine, built in storage cupboard, radiator, filter cooker hood, wall mounted gas fired multi point water heater, picture window (double glazed) and French doors (double glazed) leading to the rear garden.
Fixed staircase to boarded roof space (17" x 9' 4") with double glazed velux style window.
Bedroom 1 15' 2" max x 9' 5" max ( 4.62m max x 2.87m max )
With casement window (double glazed), built in cupboard (housing gas fired central heating unit), radiator and colonial style door.
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 8' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.59m )
With casement window (double glazed), walk in cupboard, radiator and colonial style door.
With white suite comprising:-Panelled bath with telephone style mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, picture window with patterned glass (double glazed) and door.
With low level wc, casement window with patterned glass (double glazed) and colonial style door.
The front of the property is a block paved garden (designed for ease of maintenance) and wrought iron fence forming boundary incorporating wrought iron gate.
To the rear is a paved garden (designed for ease of maintenance) with pergola, light, timber shed and timber fence forming boundary incorporating timber gate.
From our Holderness Road office travel in an easterly direction away from the city centre along Holderness Road (A 165) and at the traffic lights turn right, Southcoates Lane. Continue along Southcoates Lane to the next set of traffic lights travel straight ahead onto Preston Road. Continue along Preston Road to the next set of traffic lights and travel straight ahead onto Annandale Road (the Hull Kingston Rovers rugby league ground is situated on your right hand side). Continue along Annandale Road and then take the first turning on the right hand side, Falkland Road. The property is situated on the right hand side.
See below map of property location, for further information on the local area, please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 327913.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44215392.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR115256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.