2 bedroom terraced house for saleTynedale Road, Birmingham
- Two double bedrooms
- Upstairs family bathroom
- Large lounge
- Close to local amenities
- Modern kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Low maintenance rear garden
First property? Downsizing? Investment? This is an all round property comprising of; lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, family bathroom and rear garden. Must view so call today on 0121 733 3553!
The opportunity to purchase this two bedroom terraced house comprising of; lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, family bathroom, rear garden and driveway. Viewing highly recommended.
Driveway providing off road parking and double glazed door into:
Lounge 16' 2" into recess x 11' 6" ( 4.93m into recess x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, TV aerial, central heating radiator, gas fire and storage cupboard.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 7' 8" ( 3.84m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, door giving access to stairs to first floor, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, cooker hood and plumbing for washing machine.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, loft access and doors off to:
Bedroom One 12' 10" plus storage cupboard x 8' 5" ( 3.91m plus storage cupboard x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' into recess ( 3.33m x 2.44m into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to front elevation, bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail and fully tiled.
Paved patio area and enclosed by wooden fence and hedges.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44215662.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.