2 bedroom flat for saleSouth Street, Chichester
Offers in Excess of
- Luxury apartment within Grade 11 listed conversion including just nine high specification properties
- Located in the heart of Chichester and close to the train station providing direct links to London in 1hr 30mins
- Free parking permit until May 2016 in ?C' Car Park
- Immaculate interior including stylish fitted kitchen and bathrooms
- Superior fixtures, fittings and appliances
- En-suite to master and family bathroom
- Oak and tiled flooring throughout and oak interior doors
- Telephone entry system
A first class apartment located in the heart of Chichester offering a superb opportunity for investment, buy-to-let or for a second/holiday home. Positioned within a luxury Grade II Listed conversion including just nine properties, this stunning ground floor apartment is a short distance from Chichester's train station providing direct rail links to London (1hr 30mins), Portsmouth (30mins) and other surrounding towns and cities. This is a charming conversion designed with the investor / professional in mind. Regnum Place offers exclusive property within a character building boasting an excellent location for commuting, enjoying Chichester's sophisticated social scene and accessing the beautiful West Sussex countryside and coastline.The apartment is immaculately presented with first-class fixtures and fittings including Oak interior doors, Oak or Walnut and tiled flooring throughout, telephone entry system, wiring for Sky T.V and high specification kitchen and bathrooms. The accommodation includes open plan kitchen, dining and living areas, two bedrooms, en-suite to the master and family bathroom. Free parking via a permit is also available with this apartment in the ?C' Car Park until May 2016, after which time it will be the purchaser's responsibility to renew (approx. £500 per annum).About the area -The historic City of Chichester is charming, offering the perfect mix of culture, everyday amenities and a sophisticated, vibrant social scene. Chic bars, reputable restaurants and independent boutiques are intermingled with popular high street stores, stalls and weekly markets. The Cathedral, Festival theatre and museums are also popular with visitors and cultural enthusiasts.With the South Downs National Park as a back drop and Chichester Marina and West Sussex's stunning coastline just a few miles away, the City is in an unrivalled position for exploring and enjoying the outdoors yet with the convenience of having excellent transport links to London and the surrounding area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44215737.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5343292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whiteheads, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.