4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Lane, Averham
- Detached family home
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Spacious lounge with fuel burning stove
- Generous dining kitchen, garden room and study
- Off street parking and garage
- Pretty gardens
- Country living in a semi rural village
'Garden Cottage' was built in 2002 and is an immaculately presented modern cottage style property, briefly comprising an entrance porch and hallway, spacious lounge with a fuel burning stove, garden room, generous dining kitchen, study, and WC, to the ground floor, with four bedrooms including a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, and a re-fitted bathroom. The property has an integral double garage, off-street parking, a landscaped garden, and gas fired central heating. The property is situated on a no through road and offers a real sense of country living within a semi-rural village.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44216469.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6478044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jon Brambles, Newark . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.