3 bedroom house for saleBurry Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex
Sold STC £214,950
- Chain free
- Bay fronted end of terrace house
- Three bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen
- Living room with separate dining area
- South facing rear garden
- Popular Silverhill location
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this well presented bay fronted three bedroom end of terrace family house, conveniently positioned for local schooling, superstore and amenities in Silverhill. The property offers well appointed and presented accommodation comprising entrance hall, bay fronted living room with separate dining area, modern fitted kitchen, to the first floor three bedrooms and modern bathroom/wc. Gardens are offered to front and rear with the rear having a south facing aspect, the property also benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating. Internal viewings come highly recommended of this chain free property via appointed sole agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 15'3 x 10'6 -
Bedroom 2 - 10'5 x 9'5 -
Bedroom 3 - 8' x 5'7 -
Reception 1 - 13'4 x 11'2 -
Reception 2 - 12' x 11'2 -
Kitchen - 8'5 x 5' > 6'5 x 3' -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44216523.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26494411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.