3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMccallum Road, Larkhall
Sold STC £70,000
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Residents Parking
- Established Residential Area
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Available
This three bedroom end terrace villa is positioned in a family friendly cul-de-sac and presents a real opportunity for first time buyers, home movers and buy to let investors.
Entering via the front door into the hallway, the property follows a traditional layout. The front facing lounge is bright and spacious with feature fireplace. The kitchen is located to the rear of the property and is open plan through an archway to the dining area, where light floods the room through patio doors leading to the rear garden.
The kitchen has a range of wall and floor units allowing ample storage.
On ascending the stairs the family bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite and bath with shower above. The first floor of the property has three bedrooms with the second and third bedrooms benefitting from fitted storage
The rear garden is generous in size and has a slabbed patio area along with a section laid to lawn and some mature shrubs. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, and residents parking.
Larkhall is a popular commuter village on the outskirts of Hamilton. The area has excellent schooling, shopping facilities and sports amenities including golf courses, swimming baths, country parks, gym facilities and football parks. The main street has several pubs, bistros and restaurants, and a wide variety of shops. The nearest town is Hamilton, which has a wide variety of restaurants, bistros and pubs. For those commuting by public transport there are regular bus and train links to the surrounding towns including East Kilbride, Motherwell, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44216589.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML101983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.