3 bedroom bungalow for saleOld Coach Road, Bishops Wood, South Staffordshire
Sold STC £340,000
- Sale includes building plot with full planning permission.
- Full central heating and multi fuel wood burning stove.
- Double garage plus driveway parking for several vehicles.
- UPVC double glazing throughout.
- Non estate position with uninterrupted rural views.
- Well placed for commute to Wolverhampton, Telford, Cannock or Stafford.
- Good public transport; Conveniently located for access to A5, M6 and M54.
- Regular income from Feed in Tariff until 2036.
- Village First school within easy walking distance.
- Plans available on request for extension to property or new build of 2 bedroom bungalow in grounds.
***3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW WITH BUILDING PLOT FOR SALE***
A delightful THREE bedroom detached bungalow in this favoured position within convenient distance of local schools, shops, road and public transport links.
Offering ample and well maintained accommodation, this property benefits from light, spacious living and many fine features.
There were previously plans approved for an extension on the bungalow which would be highly likely to be re-approved in the future if required.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing appointment which you can do seven days a week by calling the number above or clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44216970.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference jw-6la. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.