2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleVictoria Way, Bramhall
Sold STC £325,000
- Fabulous Location A Short Walk From The Village.
- Brilliant Size Lounge With Bay Window
- Two Double Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Great Size Rear Garden
- Available With No Chain
- In Need Of Some Modernisation
**REDUCED BY £25,000** A two double bedroom detached bungalow situated in an extremely convenient location a short walk from Bramhall village. Entrance porch, hall, lounge over looking the garden, kitchen with side porch, two bedrooms and a refitted shower room with a separate wc. Garage, driveway and a garden to the rear.
A two double bedroom detached bungalow situated in an extremely convenient location a short stroll from Bramhall village.
The accommodation having double glazing and gas fired central heating to a room layout comprises; entrance porch, hall, good sized airing cupboard, lounge with a bay window overlooking the garden. Kitchen with side porch, two double bedrooms both of which having fitted furniture, re-fitted shower room and a separate WC.
Garage, driveway and gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44217285.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 617906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Bramhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.