3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Pines, Stoke Ferry, King's Lynn
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 Bedrooms, En Suite, Cloakroom & Bathroom
- Lounge, 19' Kitchen/Diner & Utility Room
- Generous Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Parking
- UPVC D/Glazing & Underfloor Heating
SET IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION, in the popular village of Stoke Ferry, is this spacious and detached bungalow. The property has generous living accommodation including 3 bedrooms, en suite, lounge & kitchen/diner, garage, driveway & garden.
SET IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC, NON ESTATE LOCATION, on the edge of the popular village of Stoke Ferry, is this spacious, modern and detached bungalow. The property has generous living accommodation including a 19"2 x 13"7 kitchen/diner with built in appliances and patio doors to the garden, utility room, lounge with an open fireplace and 3 double bedrooms with master en-suite. The property has UPVC double glazing and underfloor heating throughout. There is a garage with up and over door, personal door and power, generous enclosed rear garden and driveway providing parking.
Double Glazed Entrance Door To
Airing cupboard. Doors to Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Bedrooms, Bathroom and Cloakroom.
UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a wash handbasin & low level w.c. Fully tiled. Underfloor heating.
Lounge 12' 1" into chimney recess x 16' 3" ( 3.68m into chimney recess x 4.95m )
UPVC double glazed window to front. Feature open fireplace. Underfloor heating. UPVC double glazed French doors to garden.
Kitchen/ Diner 19' 2" x 13' 7" max ( 5.84m x 4.14m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear. UPVC French doors to garden. Fitted with a range of wall & base units with worksurface over & incorporating stainless steel sink & drainer unit. Built in oven and hob with extractor over. Built in dishwasher, fridge & freezer. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Underfloor heating. Door to Utility.
Utility Room 5' 1" x 8' 6" ( 1.55m x 2.59m )
Fitted with a range of base units with worksurface over & incorporating stainless steel sink & drainer unit. Tiled floor. Space for washing machine. Boiler. Underfloor heating. UPVC double glazed door to side.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 10' 9" plus bay ( 3.89m x 3.28m plus bay )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front. Underfloor heating. Door to En Suite.
En Suite Shower Room
UPVC double glazed window to side. Fitted with a double shower cubicle, wash handbasin & low level w.c. Fully tiled. Underfloor heating. Extractor.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.25m )
UPVC double glazed window to side. Underfloor heating.
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 9' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed window to front. Underfloor heating.
Bathroom 10' 8" x 5' 6" ( 3.25m x 1.68m )
UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a panelled bath, shower cubicle, wash handbasin & low level w.c. Fully tiled walls. Extractor.
Outside - Front
The property is approached via a shared driveway which leads to a further private driveway providing parking and leading to the Garage which has a brick paved area in front. A pathway leads to the entrance door with outside light and there is side access to the rear of the property.
Garage 19' 9" x 9' 10" ( 6.02m x 3.00m )
Up and over door. Personal door to side. Power and light. Access to boarded loft space.
Outside - Rear
The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing and is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area and oil tank.
Stoke Ferry is a parish in the county of Norfolk and lies on the River Wissey. It is 6.5 miles south-east of Downham Market which is a market town offering many shops and amenities as well as a main line train station to Kings Lynn, Ely, Cambridge & London Kings Cross. Within Stoke Ferry there is a Post Office, primary school, shops and public house. The other aspect of the village which is highly appreciated is the richness of places to enjoy attractive open countryside, with footpaths, bridleways, and the river.
From the main Downham Market roundabout take the A1122 towards Swaffham. After 1½ miles take the turning on the right signposted Crimplesham. Proceed through the village to the T-junction and turn right. At the roundabout continue straight over and through the village of Wereham. Continue along this road and after exiting the village take the next turning on the right signposted Wretton. Proceed towards the village of Stoke Ferry passing the petrol station. The Pines is then a short distance on the right-hand side. The property is identified by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44217753.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DHM106593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.