4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWilliam Street, Brynna, Pontyclun
- NO CHAIN
- PERFECT PROJECT/INVESTMENT
- IDEAL LIVING SPACE
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- GREAT LOCAL AMENITIES
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE -KITCHEN
*NO CHAIN* We are delighted to market this spacious detached bungalow, situated in the Brynna Village. With great local amenities and living space, this property is perfect for someone looking for a project and first floor living. Call us now to arrange a viewing!
Living accommodation comprises:
Open Plan Lounge-Kitchen
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating with an enclosed rear garden. This property is offered with no chain.
Steps rising to front door, gated side access with pathway leading to the rear of the property.
Entered through secure front door, radiator, door leading to:
Open Plan Lounge-Kitchen 14' 10" Max x 14' 4" Max ( 4.52m Max x 4.37m Max )
Lounge - 10'11 x 9'06 Plus Recess
Kitchen - 14'04 x 4'11
Double glazed PVCu windows to side, fitted gas fire with feature surround, radiator, power points. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and tiled splashbacks. Integral oven with four ring electric hob. Laid to carpet and linoleum flooring. Door leading to rear garden, door leading to:
Three piece suite comprising; W/C, vanity wash hand basin and fitted walk-in shower with tiled surround. Fully tiled walls and flooring, obscure double glazed PVCu window to rear.
Bedroom 1 14' 3" Max x 11' 2" Max ( 4.34m Max x 3.40m Max )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, wall mounted feature lights.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" Plus Recess x 10' 3" ( 3.20m Plus Recess x 3.12m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power point.
Bedroom 3 10' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.12m x 2.77m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points, laid to carpet.
Bedroom 4 10' 3" Max x 9' Into Recess ( 3.12m Max x 2.74m Into Recess )
Double glazed PVCu window to side, radiator, power point, laid to carpet.
Enclosed rear garden, laid to lawn with a pathway leading to outhouse. Decked fence and brick built wall surrounding, outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44217774.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.