3 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 2, Lilley Wood Lane, Ware Road, Widford, Herts
- 947 sq ft three bedroom mid terrace house
- Set in the pretty village of Widford surrounded by open countryside
- Fully fitted integrated kitchen/diner with Neff appliances and quartz work tops
- Living room with doors leading onto rear garden
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- West facing rear garden with Indian sandstone pathways and terraces
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor, carpets to first floor
- Allocated parking for two cars
- Rarely available
- 10 year Premier warranty
FINAL HOME NOW RELEASED. RARELY AVAILABLE THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE COTTAGE IN THIS SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE.
Plot 2 is a three bedroom, two bathroom mid terrace house built to a very high specification with part brick and part weatherboarding giving a New England feel to the development. Allocated parking for two cars and superb views over open countryside.
A small private development of only 5 family houses, located in the beautiful village of Widford.
Widford is situated in East Hertfordshire between Ware and Much Hadham. It lies above the Ash Valley, one of the most beautiful rural areas in Hertfordshire. Parts of Widford fall within a Conservation Area.
Widford School is a combination of a Primary school and a Pre-School, Widford School has been open since 1875. There is a cricket club and several country pubs.
The A10, A414, M11 and M25 are all within a short drive.
Harlow Town train station is 3 miles drive / Liverpool Street - 30 minutes.
Stansted Airport 12 miles.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to discuss, please contact 01992 663 890
Property ref: 121_2309_4247088
11' 6" x 8' 4" (3.51m x 2.54m)
11' 6" x 6' 4" (3.51m x 1.93m)
Development images are indicative and may vary. Drawings and illustrations are not to scale and relate only to planning and construction stages which may not accurately reflect the completed scheme. Purchasers are advised to check plot specific dimensions, features and specifications prior to reservation.
15' x 11' 9" (4.57m x 3.58m)
15' x 11' 5" (4.57m x 3.48m)
First Floor Landing
15' x 11' 10" (4.57m x 3.61m)
En-Suite Shower Room
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44217993.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4247088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes – Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.