4 bedroom terraced house for saleDinsdale Gardens , South Norwood, London, SE25 6LT
- Three/Four Bedroom Modern Style Family House
- Downstairs Study/Bedroom Four
- Gas Central Heating with Radiators
- Double Glazing
- Extended to the Rear
- Refitted Kitchen with Oven & Hob
- Dining Area
- Refitted Upstairs Bathroom
- Off Street Parking
- Both Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station and Selhurst BR Station are Local
GUIDE PRICE £400,000
SITUATED IN A CUL-DE-SAC WITH BOTH NORWOOD JUNCTION BR/OVERGROUND STATION AND SELHURST BR STATIONS BEING LOCAL THIS THREE/FOUR BEDROOM MODERN FAMILY HOUSE SIMPLY MUST BE VIEWED INTERNALLY TO BE APPRECIATED. The property has been extended to the rear and also has a dining area. Off street parking to the front. The vendor informs us that they have owned the property for approximately 30 years which shows how happy they have been living at the property. Brief benefits include GAS CENTRAL HEATING WITH RADIATORS, DOUBLE GLAZING, REFITTED KITCHEN WITH OVEN & HOB AND A REFITTED UPSTAIRS BATHROOM. On the ground floor level, downstairs study/bedroom four. SIMPLY MUST BE VIEWED INTERNALLY TO BE APPRECIATED.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.