4 bedroom detached house for saleOld Forewood Lane, Crowhurst, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
- Stunning and contemporary detached house
- Sought after private road, Coastal views
- 3 bedrooms, bed 4/gym, cinema room
- High quality fixtures and fittings
- EPC B
STUNNING AND CONTEMPORARILY STYLED HOME SET ON A SOUGHT AFTER PRIVATE ROAD WITH FAR REACHING COASTAL VIEWS ON A PLOT OF 0.72 ACRES. A tucked away semi rural position yet only 2.5 miles to the bustling market town of Battle, with a mainline station providing a direct and frequent service to central London. Having been recently re-modeled and extended by the current owner to exacting detail, including high quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Features include an entrance hallway, shower room, gym/bedroom four, utility room, impressive sitting room open plan to a stunning kitchen/family room, cinema room, three first floor bedrooms and high spec en-suite and family bathroom. Should an extra first floor bedroom be required, bedroom three could potentially be sub-divided. Just a few of the benefits include under floor heating to the ground floor, air source heating, solar panels with guaranteed income and new drainage system.
Bedroom 1 - 19'6 x 11'4 -
Bedroom 2 - 16'2 x 9'8 -
Bedroom 3 - 19'6 x 11'8 -
Bedroom 4 - 21'7 x 14'8 -
Reception 1 - 27'2 x 19'8 -
Reception 2 - 17'4 x 9'7 -
Reception 3 - 7'11 x 5'8 -
Kitchen - 30'5 x 14'3 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44218566.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26494832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Battle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.