4 bedroom detached house for saleTempling Close, BARNSLEY
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 en suites
- Drive & garage
- Access to town and commuter links
- Guide price £175,000 - £185,000
A viewing is absolutely essential in order to fully appreciate this immaculately presented, deceptively spacious, 4 bedroomed detached property constructed by Persimmons Homes with gas central heating, double glazing and two en suites. The property also has a drive and garage.
A viewing is absolutely essential in order to fully appreciate this immaculately presented, deceptively spacious, 4 bedroomed detached property constructed by Persimmons Homes with gas central heating, double glazing and two en suites. The property also has a drive and garage and is situated giving access to Barnsley town centre.
There is a dog legged spindled staircase rising to all floors, laminate flooring, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, side facing double glazed window and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, extractor fan, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Lounge 12' 2" x 12' 10" max ( 3.71m x 3.91m max )
With a contemporary style, electric remote controlled fire, there is a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Dining Kitchen 18' 4" x 9' 4" ( 5.59m x 2.84m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units finished in high gloss, extractor hood, glass splash back, one and a half bowl sink, four ring gas hob, electric oven, space for fridge freezer, integrated dish washer, laminate flooring, rear facing double glazed window, wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator, rear facing double glazed French style doors to the garden and there is access to a utility room.
Utility Room 7' 6" x 6' 5" ( 2.29m x 1.96m )
With a single bowl sink, base units finished in high gloss, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, radiator, laminate flooring and a side facing double glazed entrance door.
First Floor Landing
There is a spindled staircase rising to the second floor.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" max x 10' 9" ( 3.91m max x 3.28m )
With a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiled splash backs, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 9' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.87m )
Having a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window offering views.
Bedroom Four 9' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.49m )
With a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window offering views.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower set over, tiling to the walls, extractor fan, radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
Master Bedroom 15' 9" x 11' 6" max, inc wardrobes ( 4.80m x 3.51m max, inc wardrobes )
With access to the loft, built in storage and wardrobes, radiator, rear facing double glazed window, front facing double glazed roof window. This room has sloping ceilings in some areas with restricted head height.
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiled splash backs, radiator, shaver point, extractor fan and a rear facing double glazed roof window.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with borders, drive and single garage.
To the rear is a garden with a patio, lawn, decked area and an outside light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44219100.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL112011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.