2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Lane, Laughton Common, Sheffield
- WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- Lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom
- Lovely lawned garden to the rear with parking to the driveway
- Situated on a no through road
STUNNING two bedroom semi detached house being impeccably maintained by the present owners and worthy of an early inspection. TASTEFULLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT. Conveniently placed for motorway connections with the A57 and M1/M18 within a short drive.
Warranting a full inspection is this extremely well presented and attractively decorated two bedroom semi detached house. Of particular interest to the first time buyer or property investor. Accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. A driveway to the side allows for parking with well tended gardens to both front and rear. The house is situated just a short drive from the many amenities within Dinnington including schools and transport facilities.
Double glazed front entrance door opens into the hallway having central heating radiator.
Lounge 16' 1" into bay x 9' 7" to side of chimney breast ( 4.90m into bay x 2.92m to side of chimney breast )
Attractively decorated room with front facing double glazed bay window, TV point, central heating radiator and understairs storage area.
Featuring a range of wall and base units set above and below worktops incorporating a sink and drainer. Plumbing for washing machine, space for electric oven and fridge/freezer, radiator and double glazed window and door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window to the side elevation, access into the loft space.
Bedroom One 11' x 11' to front of wardrobe ( 3.35m x 3.35m to front of wardrobe )
Main bedroom having built in wardrobes to one wall, central heating radiator and double glazed front facing window.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 6' 9" maximum ( 3.86m x 2.06m maximum )
Built in wardrobes to one wall, radiator and double glazed window.
Comprising bath with shower to taps, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush WC, radiator and double glazed window. Tiling to the walls and floor.
Outside And Gardens
Lawned garden to the front with driveway to the side. The rear of the house has a paved patio area and a delightful lawned garden being well tended with planted borders and three timber sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44219118.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.