4 bedroom detached house for saleBankfields, Headcorn, Ashford, Kent
Sold STC £450,000
- Large 4 bedroom detached family home
- Immaculate condition
- Manicured private gardens with summer house
- Walking distance to amenities
- Off road parking
- EPC energy rating D (65)
What the Owner says:
We have lived here as a family for many years and throughout that time we have needed to extend the property to fit our needs and requirements. We have extended to the side, outwards and completed a first story extension allowing a beautiful master bedroom and the extra living space a growing family needs. The location has been perfect for us as the children have all gone to the local school which is within walking distance and now they are older can walk back and forth to the station which takes you directly to London in under an hour.
We will miss many things about our home but one of the biggest loss is that we won’t find friendlier neighbours!
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroom: 6'5 x 3'5 (1.96m x 1.04m)
- Family Area: 12'1 x 8'5 (3.69m x 2.57m)
- Lounge Area: 12'1 x 8'5 (3.69m x 2.57m)
- Dining Area: 13'11 x 10'6 (4.24m x 3.20m)
- Study Area: 10'5 x 6'3 (3.18m x 1.91m)
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Area: 15'11 x 13'11 (4.85m x 4.24m)
- Utility Room: 6'6 x 5'11 (1.98m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom 1: 19'5 x 15'2 (5.92m x 4.63m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 7'6 x 7'0 (2.29m x 2.14m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 x 8'11 (3.28m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'2 x 7'7 (3.41m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'1 x 6'4 (2.77m x 1.93m)
- Bathroom: 6'5 x 6'5 (1.96m x 1.96m)
- Garden to Rear
- Summer House
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44219964.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12720218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Headcorn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.