3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLeaside Way, SOUTHAMPTON
Sold STC £310,000
- Rarely Available Herbert Collins House
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Refitted kitchen 12 months ago
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Enclosed rear garden
- Modern decor throughout
- Fantastic Family Home
- Driveway and Detached Garage
Rarely available this lovely 'Herbert Collins' house in the sought after location of Bassett Green. This 3 bedroom, semi-detached property has a refitted kitchen which was only done 12 months ago, 2 reception rooms with French double doors leading to a private and enclosed garden.
Open House 24th September 10:30- 11:30 Rarely available this lovely 'Herbert Collins' house in the sought after location of Bassett Green. This semi-detached property has had a refitted kitchen 12 months ago, 2 reception rooms divided with folding doors and French double doors leading to the garden. Modern decor throughout and well-proportioned rooms making this property a fantastic family home. Part double glazed and gas fire central heating. Externally the property benefits from a shingle driveway which can accommodate for 3 cars and is wide enough for a campervan/van, a private and fully enclosed rear garden with raised decking area and a stone paved patio and detached garage. The property is leasehold with over 800 years left on the lease and only a service charge of £7.00 per year
Lounge 12' 3" x 11' 6" ( 3.73m x 3.51m )
Dining Room 14' 4" x 11' 2" ( 4.37m x 3.40m )
Kitchen 9' 9" Max x 8' 2" Max ( 2.97m Max x 2.49m Max )
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 11' 6" ( 4.11m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 2 13' 4" x 11' 2" ( 4.06m x 3.40m )
Bedroom 3 9' Max x 7' 7" Max ( 2.74m Max x 2.31m Max )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44220177.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU109119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.