2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCampsie Avenue, Bourtreehill South, Irvine
Sold STC £57,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi detached villa
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Gardens front and rear
- Gas c/h & d/g
- Walk in condition
- Communal parking area to front
Two bedroom semi detached home with entrance hall, lounge open to dining area with picture window and french doors to rear garden, modern fitted kitchen, two good sized double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. There is also gas c/h, d/g and gardens to front and rear. Rear garden is enclosed.
Semi Detached Villa presented in walk in condition comprising of entrance hall, with excellent lounge with double glazed picture window to rear open to dining area with french doors to rear garden and modern fitted kitchen, on the upper level there are two good sized double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom with bath, wash hand basin, w.c. and shower cubicle. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. The front garden is laid with paved path and shrub area, the rear garden is enclosed and has been laid with ease of maintenance in mind.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this family home.
Entrance Hall with double glazed door to front. Two cupboards, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Lounge 19' 7" x 11' 5" ( 5.97m x 3.48m )
Lounge with carpeted flooring. Electric fire in fire place. Radiator. Rear facing double glazed picture window.
Dining area with carpeted flooring. Radiator. Double glazed French doors to rear.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.31m )
Modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units with matching worktops. Stanless steel sink with drainer. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 9' 5" ( 4.67m x 2.87m )
Double bedroom with carpeted flooring. Radiator. Rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.00m )
Further double bedroom with carpeted flooring. Radiator. Side facing double glazed window.
Tiled modern bathroom with wc, wash hand basin shower cubicle and bath. Tiled flooring. Front facing double glazed window.
Front garden with shrub area and paved path.
Enclosed rear garden chipped area, paved path and gate giving access to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44220201.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.