3 bedroom flat for saleStanton Road, Wimbledon
- Ground floor apartment
- Attractive Edwardian property
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious reception room
- Open plan dining room and kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Period character in abundance
- South facing garden & internal courtyard
- Super convenient Raynes Park location
This immaculately presented ground floor three bedroom apartment is bursting with character and has generously proportioned accommodation. With direct access to an enclosed decked courtyard and a pretty rear garden, the property forms the ground floor of an attractive Edwardian house and has been expertly improved and updated by its owners whilst maintaining its period charm. Conveniently situated in a quiet residential road, within easy reach of Raynes Park town centre and station, the location is ideal for access to local shops, restaurants and excellent transport links. This wonderful property also comes with the freehold to the building.
Reception Room - 5.00m x 4.75m (16'5 x 15'7) -
Dining Room - 4.90m x 3.81m (16'1 x 12'6) -
Kitchen - 3.61m x 1.73m (11'10 x 5'8) -
Bedroom - 3.99m x 3.86m (13'1 x 12'8) -
Bedroom - 2.82m x 2.79m (9'3 x 9'2) -
Bedroom - 3.33m x 2.06m (10'11 x 6'9) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44221437.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26406603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by andrew scott robertson, Wimbledon Hill - Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.