3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeech Avenue, Northampton
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Ideal Investment Property
We are pleased to bring to the market this three bedroom terraced house which would make for an ideal investment purchase. The property comprises entrance hall, lounge and separate dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. There is also an enclosed rear garden.
Double glazed door to the front aspect, radiator, laminate flooring and stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 14' Into Bay x 13' ( 4.27m Into Bay x 3.96m )
Double glazed box bay window to the front aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 13' Max Into Recess x 11' ( 3.96m Max Into Recess x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 8' x 8' ( 2.44m x 2.44m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sin unit and drainer, part tiling, integrated electric oven and four ring gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, boiler, understairs storage cupboard and window and door to the rear.
Access to loft space and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' Max Into Bay x 12' ( 4.27m Max Into Bay x 3.66m )
Double glazed box bay window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' x 6' ( 1.83m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Suite comprising panel corner bath with mixer taps and shower head over, wash hand basin, low flush WC, radiator, part tiling throughout and obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Mainly laid to lawn with timber fence and brick wall surround, patio paved area, brick built outhouse and gated rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN104554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.