6 bedroom house for saleBradford Road, Sherborne
- WALKING DISTANCE TO MAINLINE RAILWAY STATION (LONDON WATERLOO IN JUST OVER TWO HOURS!)
- HUGE 5000 SQUARE FEET DETACHED NATURAL STONE SIX BEDROOM FIVE RECEPTION ROOM HOME!
- TOP ADDRESS IN SHERBORNE TOWN! EXTENSIVE COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS AND BALCONY!
- VERY LARGE LANDSCAPED GARDEN! SWEEPING DRIVEWAY PARKING AND ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE!
- STUNNING RECEPTION HALL SPACE AND GALLERY LANDING!
- MUST BE VIEWED TO APPRECIATE SIZE, CONDITION AND VIEWS!
EXTRAORDINARY 5000 SQUARE FEET DETACHED NATURAL STONE SIX BEDROOM FIVE RECEPTION ROOM HOME! WALKING DISTANCE TO MAINLINE RAILWAY STATION (LONDON WATERLOO IN JUST OVER TWO HOURS!) TOP ADDRESS IN SHERBORNE! WALKING DISTANCE TO SHERBORNE TOWN CENTRE! EXTENSIVE COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS AND BALCONY! VERY LARGE LANDSCAPED GARDENS! SWEEPING DRIVEWAY PARKING AND ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE! STUNNING RECEPTION HALL SPACE AND GALLERY LANDING! MUST BE VIEWED TO APPRECIATE SIZE, CONDITION AND VIEWS! Properties like this only come to the market in Sherborne once in a blue moon. If you are after the ultimate home within walking distance of the historic town centre of Sherborne, the famous Sherborne schools and require huge living space, gardens, extensive driveway and garage and breath-taking open countryside views then contact us - this is the house for you. Finished throughout to a high-end, luxury specification, this substantial family home is second-to-none. BE QUICK!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44222310.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RES007005950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.