4 bedroom bungalow for saleDukes Road, Fontwell, Arundel, West Sussex
- 4/5 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Bathroom & shower room
- Garden backing onto open land
- On the border of South Downs National Park
- Off road parking
- EPC energy rating F (38)
Versatility is the key word to use when describing this superb property. With bedrooms both up and downstairs, together with a bathroom on the first floor and shower room on the ground floor, this is a property that will suit a number of different types of buyer.If its versatile nature is the practical benefit then from an aesthetic point of view it has to be the lovely rural setting. This is a country lane with a smattering of houses with plenty of downland walks and open countryside nearby, yet it is only a matter of minutes away from great transport via both the A27 and A29.The 'stand out' ground floor rooms in this well proportioned property are the warm and inviting kitchen area which features an attractive oil fired AGA. The light and airy lounge opens into a conservatory and then ultimately onto the large rear garden that backs onto fields and woodland.The village of Fontwell offers a small parade of shops, but of course shopping on a wider scale is available both at nearby Arundel and Chichester, with Sainsburys only a few minutes away.For those buyers keen on a large property in a countryside setting this lovely home will need to be top of your viewing list.
What the Owner says:
What attracted me to my house when I first saw it was the lovely location. I had been searching for a property in a rural location and this one fitted the bill perfectly.My needs have changed a little and I will be moving areas completely. Although my move will be tinged with a little sadness at leaving such a pleasant house, I am certain that the new owners will also enjoy everything that is on offer here.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen Area: 10'0 x 10'0 (3.05m x 3.05m)
- Dining Area: 15'8 x 9'2 (4.78m x 2.80m)
- Lounge: 19'2 x 13'5 (5.85m x 4.09m)
- Conservatory: 14'7 x 10'0 (4.45m x 3.05m)
- Shower Room: 7'8 x 4'10 (2.34m x 1.47m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'3 x 9'5 (3.13m x 2.87m)
- Study/Bedroom 5: 9'8 x 7'3 (2.95m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'3 into eaves x 9'10 (4.04m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'3 into eaves x 9'2 (3.74m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'5 into eaves x 8'7 (3.18m x 2.62m)
- Bathroom: 8'9 x 5'5 (2.67m x 1.65m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44222538.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23215997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.