3 bedroom terraced house for saleDe Grey Street, Hull
- Great Investment
- 3 Bedrooms
- Close to amenities
- Viewing Advised
- Close to Newland Avenue
Currently as four lettable rooms this three bedroom property offers an investor potentially a good return and should be viewed to fully appreciate all it has to offer.
An ideal investment opportunity this three bedroom two reception property is currently configured as four lettable rooms. Located close to the hussle and bussle of Newland Avenue and commute links to the City Centre it potentially offers a good return on investment and should be viewed to appreciate its potential.
Great investment close to Newland Avenue, three bedrooms, currently configured as four lettable rooms. View now.
Front entrance door, stairs to first floor landing and radiator.
Room 1 13' 1" bay x 12' 6" plus recess ( 3.99m bay x 3.81m plus recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, coving, ceiling rose and radiator.
Dining Room 13' 11" x 10' 4" ( 4.24m x 3.15m )
Single glazed window to the rear aspect, coving, ceiling rose and radiator.
Kitchen 21' 6" x 11' 2" ( 6.55m x 3.40m )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, two radiators, laminate effect wood flooring and two single glazed windows to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Split level with built in cupboard.
Bedroom 1 16' 11" x 13' 2" ( 5.16m x 4.01m )
Two single glazed windows to the front aspect, built in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" x 10' 5" ( 4.19m x 3.18m )
Single glazed window to the rear aspect, built in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.43m x 2.59m )
Single glazed window to the side aspect and radiator.
Comprising of walk in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, wall mounted boiler, radiator and single glazed window to side.
To the rear is a lawn/paved area with flower beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44222604.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA115000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.