5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMill Head, Bampton
- Four bedroom Edwardian home
- Lounge and dining room
- Kitchen and utility room
- Conservatory and studio
- Four bedrooms and a loft room
- Pretty walled rear garden
Situated in the popular town of Bampton, tucked away in a quiet location is this fabulous Edwardian home. The accommodation is comprised of a light and bright lounge and dining room, fitted kitchen, utility, conservatory and studio. There are also four bedrooms, a loft room and two shower rooms.
Situated in the popular town of Bampton, tucked away in a quiet location is this fabulous four bedroom Edwardian home. The accommodation is spacious throughout and is comprised of a light and bright lounge with a multi fuel burner and French doors leading to the garden. The lounge leads through to the dining room and has an open plan feel. The kitchen is fully fitted and there is also a separate utility room. Completing the ground floor is a shower room, conservatory and fully double glazed studio which would also make an ideal home office.
On the first floor there is a shower room, three double bedrooms, two of which have french doors leading to balconies. The fourth bedroom is a good sized single with a bay window. From the first floor there is access to a split level loft room which is currently being used as a bedroom and office space. From the loft room there is access to a walk in attic space providing plenty of storage.
Outside there is a pretty and well maintained walled rear garden with lawned and paved areas.
wooden double front door, stairs to first floor, large understairs cupboard, parquet flooring
Lounge 15' 4" x 12' ( 4.67m x 3.66m )
single glazed window with secondary glazing to front, single glazed french doors with secondary glazing to side, fireplace with multi fuel burner, radiator, television and telephone points
Dining Room 15' 4" x 8' 9" ( 4.67m x 2.67m )
single glazed window with secondary glazing to side, door to utility room and kitchen
wall and base mounted units with space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Kitchen 17' 6" x 6' 8" maximum ( 5.33m x 2.03m maximum )
uPVC double glazed window to side, single glazed door to rear garden, range of wall and base units with solid oak worktops and tiled splashbacks, sink and drainer unit, electric oven with electric hob, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, solid oak flooring
shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin
Conservatory 18' 5" x 6' 9" ( 5.61m x 2.06m )
timber construction with single glazed windows, door to garden and studio
Studio 14' 7" x 9' ( 4.45m x 2.74m )
uPVC double glazed windows to front
opaque single glazed window to side, shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' 7" ( 3.91m x 3.23m )
side aspect single glazed french doors to balcony, walk in wardrobe, radiator, fireplace
Bedroom Two 16' 3" x 11' 9" ( 4.95m x 3.58m )
front aspect single glazed french doors to balcony, radiator
Bedroom Three 13' 3" x 8' 1" ( 4.04m x 2.46m )
rear aspect single glazed window, radiator, large airing cupboard
Bedroom Four 11' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.61m x 2.49m )
front aspect single glazed oriel window, radiator
Loft Room 13' 8" x 13' 3" ( 4.17m x 4.04m )
the loft room is split over two levels with a velux window and door to walk in attic space
a pretty and well maintained walled rear garden with lawned and paved areas, mature borders and shrubs, wooden storage shed
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44222658.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TVT102820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.